And another bauble. :D
This one I finished a few days ago. I must say that making it gave me a lot of pleasure. The most exciting moments were while playing with relief outliner. :D
I’m pretty satisfied with the end result, but there are some things I would like to add. A beautiful silver cap could make it more unique, but unfortunately, I can’t find one in the local craft stores. Yet I must not lose the faith – “seek and you will find.” ;)
Also, one of the things that I have not found yet is a glass primer. This pushes one to improvise and use what is at hand. So, the sand paper and ordinary primer did the job in preparing the glide surface for transformation. ;)
It may be obvious what I will write just now but sometimes things are not as clear during the action time. ;P What I am getting at is that while working on a project containing two parts it is important to decorate both of them equally. :D
I didn’t do so and in the end, when I put two parts of ball together, the grimace on my face was expressing a surprise: ‘oh no’, I realized! :D One part of the sphere was painted with primer using a sponge and other with a brush.
I know it won’t be visible on a Christmas tree but it is still irritating to someone who likes things to be done ideally.
But who doesn’t make mistakes then doesn’t learn. ;)